You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Know anything about this Newell? - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Newell Sightings (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Know anything about this Newell? (/showthread.php?tid=1536)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - Yachts - 06-03-2014

Thanks Doug. You wil have to let me know when you are going to get her. I'll drive up and we can have dinner

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - Dmatz - 06-04-2014

Marc

That sounds great we will be there July 7 for pick up leaving on the 11th going to Branson till the 14th. Hope you can make it.

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - Yachts - 06-04-2014

Where you going in Branson? Branson landing?

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - Dmatz - 06-05-2014

Newell has made reservations for us so not really sure where it is. Sounds line it's not very far from town. I can ask them.

Know anything about this other Newell? - tomgauger - 07-02-2014

Another Newell that caught my eye.
This one is at Motorhomes of Texas in Nacogdoches. It's an '04 with steerable tag and drapes instead of shades.
Anybody with personal knowledge? VIN number?
Seems like a good price, but a long way to go from central Pennsylvania to find out.

Tom Gauger
Newell Owner in Waiting
2001 Monaco Exec to be traded or sold

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - Fulltiming - 07-02-2014

That is coach number 698. It was repainted in February of 2014. Chappell may have been inside it. I have some info that shows what it looked like inside and some of it's features back in 2006. Let me know if you are interested.

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - Yachts - 07-02-2014

I too know of this coach call me, 918-852-4157

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - tomgauger - 01-12-2015

A new question.
After dropping off this site while looking around for a gently owned Newell I came across one in Florida. It's coach #1681 an '04. Its owner has fastidiously maintained it, and this coach survived a trip to Alaska and back with only a tiny bit of rock chip damage. If the owner hadn't pointed it out I would never have found it.
In another incident related to me by the owner, a rear tire blowout took off part of the fender trim and tore up some of the slide mechanism on the curb side. As part of the same event, the transmission bottomed and the pan suffered a puncture.
Following repairs the coach looks almost pristine for its 125,000 miles.
If anyone has an opinion about this coach I'd be grateful for information. A private email, if you like.
Thanks gang!
Tom Gauger

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - lbrachfe - 01-12-2015

Does not sound so "gently owned" to me.. Be careful when you check out the repairs and look for others. If the "pan" bottomed out it could have done other damage that's not so apparent. Be careful and ask for the work orders and verify what was done, no matter how nice the owner is... That's my .02

RE: Know anything about this Newell? - folivier - 01-12-2015

Did Newell do the repairs? You could call Newell and ask about the coach and repairs. Tommy Keyes usually is helpful with this.