You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Emergency Coach Help Needed (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Help, I need help ASAP (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen (/showthread.php?tid=1791)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - folivier - 09-10-2014

Talked to Ron last night, he sounds great and very positive and equally thankful.
We'll be in Santa Fe today and plan to see him this afternoon. If he's still there? What's he doing at his coach?

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - ccjohnson - 09-10-2014

Looking good Ron! Great to see you back at your coach. Pics remind us of how wonderful it was to get Fran back in the coach. Once again, thanks to all for prayers & support during our time of need. And so glad that our prayers for Ron are being answered.

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - ron skeen - 09-14-2014

40 miles from my home of sticks should be in my bed in the next hour. God is Good. Thanks for everyone's prayers. Coach did great for the last 1600 miles. Will be working on lining up doctors the next few days.
God Bless
Ron & Jean

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - bikestuff - 09-15-2014

Ron,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you start the recovery process. Man, that was some trip! You showed us all what courage looks like. From now on when my coach makes me mad, I will say to myself...What would Ron do?! Except the part where you crash your cycle...I dont want to do that part! Smile

Please let us know if you need anything!

Cheers,
bill

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - encantotom - 09-17-2014

Ron has had some complications and has been in and out of the hospital again and is supposed to be back there again on thursday.

his complications are from other side effects from the crash and not his broken neck. (from what i understand)

continued prayers and support for him and jean.

tom

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - ccjohnson - 09-18-2014

For sure keeping Ron in our prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated Tom.

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - 77newell - 09-18-2014

Ron: man, your road is hard, our prayers are with you and will stay with you until you are whole again.

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - Kurt Vander Meer - 09-18-2014

Our prayers are with you Ron. Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - encantotom - 09-18-2014

i talked to ron for quite a while today. he is still having some challenges but is back at home.

he is on the path to get better.

he really appreciates the well wishes and prayers from all of you

tom

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - ron skeen - 10-10-2014

Finally got the hose out and now realize my neck dose hurt a little. I have thought about hitting my thumb with a hammer to move the hurt else where. Just kidding I am getting better and have release myself to go back to driving but will have to stay in the brace for another 6 wks until Nov 18 and then get another evaluation. I appreciate everyone's prayers.