You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Emergency Coach Help Needed (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Help, I need help ASAP (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen (/showthread.php?tid=1791)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - ccjohnson - 10-10-2014

Glad to get the update! Keep up your hard work Ron. I think our prayers are being answered by your efforts to get back to 110%.

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - Fulltiming - 10-10-2014

Great to hear from you Ron. We are keeping you in our prayers.

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - Shamu406 - 04-22-2015

Does anyone know how Ron is doing these days? I have been away from the Guru site for quite a while and did not know what Ron had gone through til just now. Hope he is doing well.

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - ron skeen - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 06:03 AM)Shamu406 Wrote:  Does anyone know how Ron is doing these days? I have been away from the Guru site for quite a while and did not know what Ron had gone through til just now. Hope he is doing well

PRAISE THE LORD I am doing great and getting back to normal for an old man. I appreciate all the prayers from my Guru friends and look forward to the rally in Tahoe. I am back riding both Goldwing and the RZR and will problably retire from the snowmobile and dirt bikes. 

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - prairieschooner - 04-22-2015

Good on ya!

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - Shamu406 - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 07:15 AM)ron skeen Wrote:  
(04-22-2015, 06:03 AM)Shamu406 Wrote:  Does anyone know how Ron is doing these days? I have been away from the Guru site for quite a while and did not know what Ron had gone through til just now. Hope he is doing well

PRAISE THE LORD I am doing great and getting back to normal for an old man. I appreciate all the prayers from my Guru friends and look forward to the rally in Tahoe. I am back riding both Goldwing and the RZR and will problably retire from the snowmobile and dirt bikes.
That is great to hear Ron!
You are one tough Dude! You have all my respect. I used to race Motocross and Roadrace in the Camel Pro Series back in the  70's, 80's, 90's. I was a tire tester for Dunlop Tires, and actually stepped off at 130 mph, but did not break anything. Had several get offs over the years and broke bones, but never my neck! You are fortunate to survive and come out on the other side unscathed. You are rich with many friends, admirers, and God's blessings.
Kudo's to you my friend!
I remember you taking the time to talk to me about Newell's when I called you from Florida about your 95, when I was looking to buy a Newell. I was really tempted on yours because I new how good you kept it. But I was very busy with work and it was hard to get away. I ended up getting one close to home.
You are a champ Ron!
Glad to hear you are back in the saddle!
God is Good! He has blessed you and all of us.

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - nuevomex - 04-25-2015

Ron,
Glad to hear you are riding as well as retiring from the more risky ones. There's comes a time when wisdom trumps wildness especially for those of us over 70. We still remember our visit with you and Jean when you were laid up here in Santa Fe. Come back anytime, and next time we'll see you up right!
Blessings, all ways

RE: Prayers Needed for Ron Skeen - ron skeen - 04-26-2015

Thanks again for everyone concerns and I am back to almost normal. Back to riding the RZR and doing great. Motorcycle, RZR, Motorhome and me are ready for new adventures. Jean. I think right now has retired from my activities for awhile.