You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Black Hills Mini Rally? - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Get Togethers (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Black Hills Mini Rally? (/showthread.php?tid=189)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - Richard - 03-09-2013

One of my sons is majoring in graphic design, yeh I know he didn't get it from the old man. Anyhow I have been kicking the idea of a logo around with him. I am sort of imaging this kokopelli figure wearing wraparound shades. The figure has multiple arms is is holding in various hands wrench, multimeter, map, ?????????? What ideas do you have for what he should be holding? Do you have other concepts I could have junior think about?

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - prairieschooner - 03-09-2013

Not that I have anything to say about it but.... a Kokopelli would be much better if used for a Southwestern Rally.
What ever happened to a get together at Yuma this winter?

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - LynnJeff - 03-09-2013

(03-09-2013, 05:23 PM)Richard Wrote:  Richard

Is the attached anything you want to see if your son can work with Smile

One of my sons is majoring in graphic design, yeh I know he didn't get it from the old man. Anyhow I have been kicking the idea of a logo around with him. I am sort of imaging this kokopelli figure wearing wraparound shades. The figure has multiple arms is is holding in various hands wrench, multimeter, map, ?????????? What ideas do you have for what he should be holding? Do you have other concepts I could have junior think about?

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - RegaNewell - 03-10-2013

I will try to remember to call her tomorrow and let her know we need 2 passes for riding...

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - folivier - 03-21-2013

You guys are in for a treat. We just saw a 1990 Newell 43' that is absolutely gorgeous! The paint is really nice and they have done a great job updating the interior. They plan to be in Spearfish.
Oh yeah he pulls a stacker trailer that is a guys dream!

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - Ozarkguy - 03-21-2013

Look good that I will make it along with my longtime friend Wayne & his Liberty.. U did need at least One Prevost to talk about.. Right?

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - whatsnewell - 03-21-2013

(03-21-2013, 06:26 PM)Ozarkguy Wrote:  Look good that I will make it along with my longtime friend Wayne & his Liberty.. U did need at least One Prevost to talk about.. Right?

Jimmy......are you and Wayne registered at Elkhorn Ridge? If so, would like to officially add your names to the list of attendees....

(03-21-2013, 04:26 PM)folivier Wrote:  You guys are in for a treat. We just saw a 1990 Newell 43' that is absolutely gorgeous! The paint is really nice and they have done a great job updating the interior. They plan to be in Spearfish.
Oh yeah he pulls a stacker trailer that is a guys dream!

Forest....who are "they"?

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - hagcam - 03-22-2013

I registered at elkhorn ridge for the 25 and 26th. I will only be able to attend for a couple of days enroute to Ontario. The folks at elkhorn ridge were very helpful and said that it wouldn't be a problem changing the dates by a day or two depending on a change in my schedule/progress.
Looking forward to attending at least part of a Newell rally.

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - encantotom - 03-22-2013

peter,

we are glad you are joining us for a few days. just wanted to be clear though is that this is a newellgurus rally and not a "newell" sanctioned factory rally. they have wonderful ones that are run by the factory.

we are just a bunch of enthusiasts that get to together to have a ton of fun.

tom

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - Ozarkguy - 03-22-2013

Ok I'm Booked.. See y'all on the eve of the 22nd of June. So add Jimmy Webb & Wayne Williams to the list. We'll be there for the full event ... Planning on some day trips to Dead Wood and such...