You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Black Hills Mini Rally? - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Get Togethers (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Black Hills Mini Rally? (/showthread.php?tid=189)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - whatsnewell - 06-20-2013

(06-20-2013, 04:53 AM)Flick Wrote:  The ducks Clarke is referring to are all the things he and Tom fixed on my coach! They have us ship shape. They even polished the wheels and they look amazing. But behind every Great man is an even greater woman. Elaine sewed us an awesome screen for the awning and last night Darlene helped me complete the entry way steps and sides until midnight.

Thanks to the McClouds and Hockwalds. We have has a wonderful time with them.

Wow, Todd, I had no idea you guys were going to midnight. I left a few things in by the steps to your coach. We will look forward to seeing ya'll in Spearfish in a few days. We also had an awesome time. It was hard work, but Tom and I both loved every minute of it.

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - qcj - 06-20-2013

Arrived at Spearfish yesterday. Very nice park. Be here waiting on you guys. Chappell

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - whatsnewell - 06-20-2013

Chappell.....Tom and I will be there Friday afternoon.......we're in Wall, SD tonight.....see you soon.

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - folivier - 06-20-2013

On their website check-in time is 3pm. Does anyone know if they'll let us in earlier than that?
I'd like to get in late morning so I can get some of this dust & road grime off the coach.

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - qcj - 06-21-2013

Forest,
I got here about 1:30 and there was not a problem. There are plenty of empty spaces so whatever time you get here you should be welcome. There is a guy in space one that will wash and detail your coach if you like, for a price. Mine was so dirty it was well worth it.
Chappell

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - LynnJeff - 06-21-2013

On our way. Leaving Salem South Dakota now. Had an unexpected detour through Camp Newell. Will post pics of new 1493 that rolled out while we were there. No, Jeff would not let me trade up. John Clark was bringing Karl's 1291 but someone walked in and bought it so John is bringing his coach. Tried to talk them into bringing one of the 6+ 2006 and 2007 coaches that are sitting on the lot but no luck. See you soon!

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - folivier - 06-21-2013

Yall watch the weather around Rapid City. Heavy thunderstorm warnings, we're getting a little hail and rain in Custer.

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - Chester Stone - 06-21-2013

Very heavy rain this morning in Gillette. Leaving today for Spearfish, but may be wet highway.

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - qcj - 06-21-2013

Very foggy here in Spearfish. Can't see across park. Not much rain so far, just mist. Drive carefully. Chappell

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - whatsnewell - 06-21-2013

Just arrived in Spearfish Chappell....we are in site 106, and Tom is in site 98...right across the street from us. There are a number of Newells already here on the south side of the park!