You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Black Hills Mini Rally? - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Get Togethers (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Black Hills Mini Rally? (/showthread.php?tid=189)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - lbrachfe - 06-29-2013

Ron Skeen officially dubbed me "Mad Max" out on the trails this week and I will wear that proudly, along with all the dust and mud collected out on the trails.

Hedy and I are headed to Colorado to meet up with Ron, Matt and James for my riding next month in Ouray...

Happy Trails

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - rheavn - 06-29-2013

For anyone who missed the Guru rally, you missed one great time! Great friends, great food and a great time talking Newells. A special thanks to Todd, Clarke & Tom who's effort lead to a such a memorable event. Also thanks to Rudy who had every ones AquaHot running smoke free by the rally's end.

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - RegaNewell - 06-29-2013

Had a great time and thankful for everyone we meet and able to now place faces with names, and making new friends!! Thanks again to all that had a part in the rally! This was our first one so we really had no idea what to expect! And feel free to come to Oklahoma anytime for a visit!

Pam

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - folivier - 06-30-2013

Yes it was a great time had by all. I learned a lot. Helped a lot. Met a lot of people. Made a lot of friends. Learned TOO MUCH about some people (I hope I never have a kidney stone after hearing a couple of hillarious stories!)
And once again re-affirmed what many people say: the best part of Newell ownership are the friendships we've made!

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - lbrachfe - 06-30-2013

Just said our "Goodbyes to Jeff & Lynn who are headed to Canada and then we hope they will be meeting up with us in Ouray along with Ron, Matt, James...
There are still 4 of us here in Spearfish and Hedy & I will be here through the week.
I must agree with Forest that we had side splitting laughing over stories all told about "KS" and other maladies of our ageing bodies.....
I am already looking forward to our next gathering.
All our best and safe travels to all the "Guru's" and family.........................

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - Express1 - 06-30-2013

Hope everyone has had safe travels leaving Spearfish...Ron and I are in Frisco, Co. We got here around 6:00 yesterday. However our site was not available so we ruff-it in a really nasty roadside locationBig Grin

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - Fulltiming - 06-30-2013

Tough life, but someone's got to do it.

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - folivier - 06-30-2013

Hope yall could sleep with that ugly sight out your window!

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - rheavn - 07-01-2013

I took pictures of most of the attendees at Spearfish. If you would like a copy of your pictures send me a request to [email protected]

RE: Black Hills Mini Rally? - ccjohnson - 07-02-2013

Made it home today & bought a new toad on the way!