You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
2015 get together - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Get Togethers (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: 2015 get together (/showthread.php?tid=1904)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: 2015 get together - whatsnewell - 02-14-2015

Marc.....I-80 west to HWY 395 in Reno and south to HWY 50, turn right and into the Tahoe Basin. Donner Pass is west of HWY 395 so you won't have to go over the pass. The climb up 50 into the basin is a grinder....6-8 miles of 5-7% grade.

RE: 2015 get together - Chester Stone - 02-14-2015

I just called to make my reservation and was told that the area with the 100 numbers (where Richard is) are not 50 amp, but 30 amp. The 50 amp area is the other 50 amp area shown in blue on the map and I reserved space 172.

RE: 2015 get together - whatsnewell - 02-14-2015

Just to be clear, sites 101-111 are 30 amp. My bad. I did not recommend any sites in the 112-126 section. Those are all 30 amp, but many sites in that grouping are quite long. Eric, whom many of you have spoken with is very sharp and knows the campground like the back of his hand. He'll steer you to the sites that will work for your situation.

RE: 2015 get together - rheavn - 02-14-2015

South Lake Tahoe is a very special place for Suzy & I since we were married there 35 years ago.  Unfortunately we have two scheduling conflicts.  One we could possibly change, but the other is a preplanned family function that can not be changed.  Will miss you all and hope you all have a great time!

RE: 2015 get together - Fulltiming - 02-14-2015

Unfortunately, the dates of the rally will conflict with my 50th Class Reunion in Texas. Hope everyone has a great time.

RE: 2015 get together - Yachts - 02-14-2015

We are confirmed.. I know this is a dumb question. But I know a lot of people have talked about being over length in California.. I'm bringing the stacker. Does anyone think I need to worry 1 mile inside the border?

RE: 2015 get together - roadappels - 02-14-2015

Sorry we will miss this gathering...our oldest is graduating high school that week and I will be back in Japan.  I know you all will have a great time so have a root beer for me!

B

RE: 2015 get together - HoosierDaddy - 02-15-2015

Sorry we cannot attend. I should not be that far from my business for that length of time so close to planting time here in the mid-west.

RE: 2015 get together - Richard - 02-15-2015

I'll do my best to organize the usual guru seminars this rally. If you want to present a topic, or you have a topic that you think should be covered, please let me know. 

For starters, I will be presenting "Batteries, what I didn't know" as a result of my steep learning curve with the new battery install. It won't necessarily be about the LiPo, but more about general battery useage. 

Also, it might be a good idea to have one free for all session where we just show up and pose impromptu "Does anyone know about ......" and use the collective knowledge of the group. 

RE: 2015 get together - whatsnewell - 02-15-2015

List of attendees (confirmed and pending):

1) Richard and Rhonda Entrekin (confirmed)
2) Chester Stone (confirmed)
3) Marc and Theresa Newman (confirmed)
4) Larry and Hedy Brachfeld (pending)
5) Ed and Lynda Perkins (confirmed)
6) Tom and Darlene McCloud (confirmed)
7) Clarke and Elaine Hockwald (confirmed)
8) Ron Skeen