You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Technical Discussions (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Heating Systems (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture (/showthread.php?tid=3253)

DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - Chester Stone - 12-14-2016

A few years ago I taped Rudy's lecture on Aqua-Hot, made of DVD of it and have been giving out copies.  At our last rally, I gave away the last copy I had thinking I had one on my computer.  Wrong!  I have had a recent request for a copy from one of our Gurus.  I am requesting that someone mail me their copy, I will make more disks to fill the request and for our next rally, and it will return the copy.  My mailing address is Chester Stone, 1200 W. Mariposa Rd. #9, Nogales, AZ 85621.  Thanks

RE: DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - qcj - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 08:18 AM)Chester Stone Wrote:  A few years ago I taped Rudy's lecture on Aqua-Hot, made of DVD of it and have been giving out copies.  At our last rally, I gave away the last copy I had thinking I had one on my computer.  Wrong!  I have had a recent request for a copy from one of our Gurus.  I am requesting that someone mail me their copy, I will make more disks to fill the request and for our next rally, and it will return the copy.  My mailing address is Chester Stone, 1200 W. Mariposa Rd. #9, Nogales, AZ 85621.  Thanks

Will put one in the mail today Chester.

RE: DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - Bonanza Bob - 12-14-2016

(12-14-2016, 09:07 AM)qcj Wrote:  
(12-14-2016, 08:18 AM)Chester Stone Wrote:  A few years ago I taped Rudy's lecture on Aqua-Hot, made of DVD of it and have been giving out copies.  At our last rally, I gave away the last copy I had thinking I had one on my computer.  Wrong!  I have had a recent request for a copy from one of our Gurus.  I am requesting that someone mail me their copy, I will make more disks to fill the request and for our next rally, and it will return the copy.  My mailing address is Chester Stone, 1200 W. Mariposa Rd. #9, Nogales, AZ 85621.  Thanks

Will put one in the mail today Chester.

I am a new Newell owner and have reached out to Chester to try and obtain a copy of the DVD that he taped on Rudy's lecture on Aqua-Hot heaters.  I am just wondering if any of our gurus members have one of Chester's copies that the could have another copy made for me.  Willing to reimburse for the costs of the DVD and mailing.

Thanks very much.

RE: DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - Chester Stone - 12-15-2016

Bob, as soon as I get the copy from Chappell, I will get one to you. Please email me your mailing address to [email protected].

RE: DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - medcrest - 12-18-2016

Chester, when you get that done, please send me a copy as well.  I'm a Newell tyro and the variety of equipment involved keeps me curled up in the fetal position moaning piteously.

RE: DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - Chester Stone - 12-19-2016

Paul, email me your mailing address. [email protected]

RE: DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - bryguymi - 09-02-2017

Chester,

I sent you an email. Thank you in advance!!!

Bryan

RE: DVD of Rudy's AquaHot lecture - Chester Stone - 09-02-2017

I will get it in the mail to you in a few days. No cost. Enjoy