You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Get Togethers (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! (/showthread.php?tid=4187)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - SwankyWheels - 05-05-2018

Is there anything that can be brought for the potluck that is missing from the menu?

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - Richard - 05-05-2018

Potluck at 6 at Oscar and Janet's plaza. Bring your own plates silverware and refreshments. Extra chairs wouldn't hurt.

LynnJeff, of course, we would love to see you. It's been a long time!

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - Land Yacht - 05-05-2018

Anyone interested in seeing Richard’s 60:1 wrench in action? I have 3 wheel lug nuts to take off to install new hub cap holders and if anyone is interested we can set a date/time.

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - Land Yacht - 05-05-2018

Here are a few topics that I am interested in learning more:
1. Install vacuum pump On slide seals
2. Adjust the Guarard awning so closes evenly. I was not successful when I tried adjusting
3. TV and entertainment system upgrades people have done
4. Common places for water leaks, what to look for and how to fix
5. Yearly PM - easy to do items such as filters etc.

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - folivier - 05-05-2018

We're parked in site 379.

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - SwankyWheels - 05-05-2018

Sorry we missed the potluck. Dealing with a leak this evening. Details can be found in the need help ASAP thread.

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - Pardue101 - 05-05-2018

Charlene and I will be there on Sunday after 12.
Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - Land Yacht - 05-06-2018

I have a 6 pack solenoid that is bad and a rebuild kit from Tom. Anyone with experience want to help me lead a seminar on the rebuild?

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - Pardue101 - 05-06-2018

We are Here for the week!!!
Site #325. Please come by & say Hi!
Julius & Charlene Pardue
& our little dog too!
(Yorkie named Cozy)

RE: The fourth annual No Rally Rally (Official 2018 Gurus Rally) is Live! - SwankyWheels - 05-06-2018

Hey all. Di and I would like to invite everyone for food and drinks on Wednesday May 9th around 6ish. We are moving locations to lot #166-525 on Tuesday and will be there for the cookout Wednesday. We should have food and drink for everyone but I am sure extra chairs wouldn’t hurt.