You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Get Togethers (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 (/showthread.php?tid=4645)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - rheavn - 12-05-2018

"please feel free to say that your rally is once again the official gurus rally."  "we got called to go on a church mission from april 1 to october in southern utah at cove fort."  Tom

I am glad to announce that the plans for the 2019 Guru rally have been finalized.  This will be our 5th year of having the rally.  The rally will be at Bella Terra RV Resort in Foley, Alabama.  Any & all are welcome to join us.  For those of you that have not joined us at Bella Terra before,  the Guru rally is just an opportunity for Newell owners to socialize with other Newell owners in the S/E part of the country. 

We will be there from May 1st thru May 15th.  Join us for any time within that period or the entire time.  Bella Terra is a top rated resort with all expected amenities.  They have 3 levels of sites which range from no improvements to full outdoor kitchens.  Make your own reservation for the site  & type you desire.  All Newells are welcome in this park, if with the rally  Classics too.    Both the park management & the Homeowners Association have agreed to waive the 15 year rule for any Newell attending the rally.  If you have any problems, let me know & I will take care of it.  For anyone who wishes to take advantage of the monthly rate, Suzy & I will be staying for the entire month of May.  

When placing a reservation, call Katie, who is our contact.  Tell her you are with the "Newell Group" and she will assist you in securing the site you want.  Suzy & I will be in site #349, which is in the n/e part of the resort.

The resort is located just a block north of Gulf Shores, AL and is just a 15 minute drive to beautiful white sand beaches.  Lots of good restaurants & shopping to meet any one's taste.  During this period the area has a balloon fest, Art in the Park and a music festival on the beach.  It is only a 1/2 hour drive to Florida.  The Blue Angels put on exhibitions twice a week in Pensacola--free.  

We will be presenting seminars on subjects that you are interested in and suggested by attendees.  One of the seminars that has been suggested is finding and solving air leak issues.  Please email or PM me any suggestions for additional seminars you may have.  [email protected]

We had a great turn out last year and hope for even more in 2019.  Unfortunately medical treatment kept me from attending last year, but we will defintely be attending as this is our favorite event of the year.  Don't miss out on the fun and meeting new Newell friends and old Newell friends too.  Don't forget that our SOB(some other brand) friends are welcome too!

https://www.bellaterrarvresort.com/

Feel free to email me with any questions..................................................Steve

RE: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - Richard - 12-05-2018

We will be on site 352 from May 1 till May 10.

For those contemplating the rally who have never joined us, let me throw in a few comments. Casual rules the day, if you are expecting or need organized hoity toity adventures, then this may not be for you. If you can handle potluck dinners, come and go conversation, some formal instruction on Newell issues, and a whole lot of informal discussion, then maybe you should think about it.

We usually pick a night or two for fully voluntary coach tours. The girls always seem to like that.

There are plenty of eateries and shopping nearby if that is your thing.

There are some REALLY good cooks in this crowd.

I am not calling any names but a few of the gurus can't resist working on coaches, so expect to see some dirty hands.

This is not an uppity crowd, leave your tux and ball gown at home.

Finally, for all atteendees, are there any specific topics you would like to present or discuss? For example @"folivier" I would like to hear about your experience with the latest generation of LiOn batteries.

Another popular activity from last year was the personalized coach orientation where several new owners had one or more of the experienced owners go through the coach from stem to stern identifying switches, functions, maintenance items, and just general Shtuff

RE: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - smagown - 12-05-2018

I will be back on site 248, from the 3rd thru the 10th. Bring sunscreen and a good hat if you want to see the Blue Angels.

RE: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - bestgenman - 12-05-2018

We will be in 256 from May 7th thru the 15th.

RE: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - Cienzo1 - 12-08-2018

I'm very excited to join all of you there and I'll be in site 533 from May 1-15.  I just bought my coach in July and am drinking from a fire hose learning all the systems and maintenance schedules.  It's a bit overwhelming at times.  But lo and behold there's a no rally rally where I can learn from all the "gurus"!  This is EXACTLY what I need.  I'll send rheavn an email with my seminar hopes and dreams.  See you all soon!

RE: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - Richard - 12-08-2018

Welcome Vinnie!

RE: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - rheavn - 12-08-2018

Vinnie,
Welcome to the forum!  Very glad to see you'll be attending the rally.  You will meet fellow owners who can assist you in learning your systems.  Many of us do our own maintenance & can assist you in formulating a maintenance schedule.  Lots of "how to" and "hands on" assistance will be available.  I received your seminar list.  There is nothing on your list that you won't get help with.

Look forward to meeting you...................................

RE: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - Roger 1 - 12-10-2018

My wife and I will be in site 809 from the 1st to the 15th . We look forward to meeting everyone.

RE: 2019 Official Newell Coach Sponsored Rally - Richard - 12-23-2018

Rhonda and I would like to host the group on Cinco de Mayo, the 5th. I'll cook up a big batch of fajitas. You bring the cervezas, por favor! Not that winter has us looking forward the rally or anything............

RE: 2019 No Rally Rally will again be the official Guru rally for 2019 - rheavn - 12-23-2018

That will be great!!!!!  It is our favorite motorhome event of the year.  Look forward to seeing all the Gurus.