You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
New Newell Owner :-) - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Please introduce yourself (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: New Newell Owner :-) (/showthread.php?tid=4694)

New Newell Owner :-) - Latitude 28 - 12-31-2018

Hello All,
Well we have zeroed in on a Newell and purchased it this week.  It is a 99 model #525 bath and a half.  We had been searching for a BB or Prevost until somebody said take a look at the Newell. We had previewed an 92 BB 40' nice coach but not enough headroom. The Prevost XII in the late 90s range was pretty much the same situation.....the H3s have 79" or headroom as I am 6'6" I desire some bridge clearance.

We had looked a several Newells and found a 92 that needed a bunch of work and had a mid bath that was private from front to the master.  Not ideal, but an okay compromise given our requirements. 

We made contact with Richard & Ronda, as they are close by and was gracious enough to have us over.   We toured their coach and loved it.  A huge shout-out to Richard and Ronda!! Thank you both for steering us in the right direction.

The coach we bought was a result of Micheal pointing out, last week that it was a bath & half.  We had seen the pics over a month ago and missed the half bath detail. The bath in the back of the coach would not work at all for us so we blew it of and kept looking. 

Long story short flew to Tulsa last Thursday and with all the Guru's help we struck a deal by Friday.  The sales guy knew we are newbies buying our last coach first....he said, I quote, "you know somebody don't you?".  Thank you all for your time time in posting your experiences and hope to do the same as time goes buy.

Happy New Year
Steve & Doris Denton

RE: New Newell Owner :-) - Fulltiming - 12-31-2018

Enjoy your new coach Steve and Doris!!

RE: New Newell Owner :-) - Richard - 01-01-2019

Welcome aboard.

I can say after meeting Steve and Doris that they are going to fit right in with the rest of this unique gang.

RE: New Newell Owner :-) - MARKGMC3 - 01-01-2019

(12-31-2018, 06:46 PM)Latitude 28 Wrote:  Hello All,
Well we have zeroed in on a Newell and purchased it this week.  It is a 99 model #525 bath and a half.  We had been searching for a BB or Prevost until somebody said take a look at the Newell. We had previewed an 92 BB 40' nice coach but not enough headroom. The Prevost XII in the late 90s range was pretty much the same situation.....the H3s have 79" or headroom as I am 6'6" I desire some bridge clearance.

We had looked a several Newells and found a 92 that needed a bunch of work and had a mid bath that was private from front to the master.  Not ideal, but an okay compromise given our requirements. 

We made contact with Richard & Ronda, as they are close by and was gracious enough to have us over.   We toured their coach and loved it.  A huge shout-out to Richard and Ronda!! Thank you both for steering us in the right direction.

The coach we bought was a result of Micheal pointing out, last week that it was a bath & half.  We had seen the pics over a month ago and missed the half bath detail. The bath in the back of the coach would not work at all for us so we blew it of and kept looking. 

Long story short flew to Tulsa last Thursday and with all the Guru's help we struck a deal by Friday.  The sales guy knew we are newbies  buying our last coach first....he said, I quote, "you know somebody don't you?".  Thank you all for your time time in posting your experiences and hope to do the same as time goes buy.

Happy New Year
Steve & Doris Denton

Hi,

Welcome aboard ....hope u have as much adventure with 525 as we have had with 527...
Never get finished playing with it.

Mark & Bev

RE: New Newell Owner :-) - encantotom - 01-01-2019

and i have 526

tom