You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Rally kick off - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Fun Stuff (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Get Togethers (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Rally kick off (/showthread.php?tid=4932)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rally kick off - rheavn - 05-01-2019

WOW!!!!!!!!!!  We overwhelmed the resort staff with 16 Newells coming in today.  Many old Newell friends and now many new Newell friends.  We are letting everyone get settled in.  Tomorrow at 5pm we are having a Happy Hour get together at site #349.  I have set up a for sale table for anything anyone desires to sell.  I have also set up a free table of used, but good parts that will serve someone a good spare.  Our first seminar will be a question, answer get together addressing any subject.  We will meet in the clubhouse at 9 am on Friday morning.

RE: Rally kick off - bikestuff - 05-02-2019

It is so good to see all the pretty coaches rolling in. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone new and catching up with old friends.

I am sure that I speak for everyone who has been coming to the no-rally-rally. It is really good to see a certain shiny green coach back in its traditional spot on the north-east corner.

Bill

RE: Rally kick off - rheavn - 05-03-2019

Today started with trying to diagnose a problem with Keith Thomas's Dometic basement a/c.  Looked a lot like a public works project as 6 supervisors watched Richard do the hard work.  Bad motor--waiting for parts.

Evening time was spent having a Happy Hour gathering.  Lots of good appetizers and good conversation.  

A hot air balloon fly over finished the night.

Tomorrow we start our seminars.  Friday morning, 9 am at the clubhouse we will have an open question & answer session.  Forest Olivier will demonstrate how to repair the weak point on Zip Dee awnings.  Saturday morning at the clubhouse, 9 am, Michael Day, our Newell historian, will have a Newell history presentation.

RE: Rally kick off - Richard - 05-03-2019

Howdy, the coaches that have signed up for open house tours tonite are
MIke Mandall Site 375
George and Phyliss Brown Site 256
Michael and Georgia Day Site 604
Keith and BJ Jordan Site 357
David and Trish Karbach. Site 364
Keith and Sarah Thomas Site 601

If you would like to be added to tonight’s list, go ahead and post your name and site number on the thread.

I will post tomorrow’s list tomorrow.

RE: Rally kick off - encantotom - 05-03-2019

we are game. it is only 1861 miles to us. come on over. not sure what spot it is but look for the white newell with my f350, enclosed trailer, crv and rzr parked together.

tom

RE: Rally kick off - DK on the road - 05-03-2019

1861...you better leave a light on Big Grin

RE: Rally kick off - rheavn - 05-03-2019

Saturday morning at the clubhouse, 9 am, Michael Day, our Newell historian, will have a Newell history presentation.

Today we had a question/answer seminar where all questions were attempted to be answered. The evening was filled with coach tours. There are some fabulous coaches at the rally that show a tremendous amount of owner pride!

RE: Rally kick off - Richard - 05-04-2019

The forecast for Saturday afternoon and evening is WET, so let’s move the second round of coach tours until Tuesday.

RE: Rally kick off - Ernie - 05-04-2019

I hope the 2 coaches I put wood floors in are there

RE: Rally kick off - Keith Jordan - 05-04-2019

At least 2-are here.