You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Newell Gurus
Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - Printable Version

+- Newell Gurus (https://newellgurus.com)
+-- Forum: Parts is parts (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Replacement part information (https://newellgurus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose (/showthread.php?tid=523)

Pages: 1 2

Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - rheavn - 02-13-2013

Both Phil Horton & I had to replace the flexible hose in our kitchen faucets due to restriction. The Grohe part # is 46 092 000. Both Phil & I purchased replacements at Amazon, but they are available elsewhere. Before you buy any parts for your Grohe faucets, call Grohe---the faucets manufactured from 1997 to present have a lifetime warranty. Grohe customer service is very good and if you can convince them that a part failed to perform as designed they will send you the part free.

RE: Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - qcj - 01-25-2014

The rubber membrane on top of the kitchen Grohe faucet has deteriorated. Has anyone just replace the membrane, or is it best to replace the whole head? I can buy just the membrane from Amazon and it is $50.00. Head is $90.00. They sure like these things.

RE: Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - rheavn - 01-25-2014

Chappell,
I had the same thing happen to the rubber membrane over the spray lever. Called Grohe and they sent me one for no charge. When I replaced my hosing I wanted a new aerator for the sprayer head. Called Grohe and they sent me a new sprayer head for no charge. Give them a call. Those faucets have a lifetime warranty starting in 1997.

RE: Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - qcj - 01-25-2014

Steve, I will give them a call Monday. Thanks

RE: Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - rheavn - 02-27-2014

Chappell,
Any luck with Grohe?

RE: Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - bikestuff - 02-27-2014

The water volume in my ladylux had deteriorated so I called Grohe thinking that I needed a new head. The nice technical support lady that I talked to talked me through removing the flow regulator. It was designed to be replaceable but I was only interested in getting rid of it. It seems that over the years, gunk had clogged the regulator. Once I removed it with a pair of needle nose pliers....all is good now. (It was in the bottom end of sprayer and looked like a piece of white plastic.

Grohe technical support is VERY helpful. (at least in my case)

Bill,
They have been very helpful to me too. They sent me a new head as my water flow had slowed also. I also replaced the flexible hose and now all is good.

RE: Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - qcj - 02-27-2014

Yes, I called them and they sent me one at no charge. A great product. I installed it and it looks like new.

Good to hear they took care of you!

RE: Grohe LadyLux kitchen faucet hose - Land Yacht - 09-09-2017

(02-13-2013, 05:51 AM)rheavn Wrote:  Both Phil Horton & I had to replace the flexible hose in our kitchen faucets due to restriction.  The Grohe part # is 46 092 000.  Both Phil & I purchased replacements at Amazon, but they are available elsewhere.  Before you buy any parts for your Grohe faucets, call Grohe---the faucets manufactured from 1997 to present have a lifetime warranty.  Grohe customer service is very good and if you can convince them that a part failed to perform as designed they will send you the part free.

Steve, I am experiencing reduced water flow. What does the flexible hose have to do with the reduced water flow? I have removed the head and the flow out of flexible hose is very poor.

Also, from the water valve manifold outside, I remove the hose to the cold water kitchen faucet and have excellent water pressure there. Thus appears to be between the manifold and flexible hose.
Thanks Mike