You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Travel Map

Doug,
I'll look at your them. I have stayed at Lake George RV Park and found it to be OK if you are site selective. The NemaColin Resort looks very interesting! We'll give that one a try. A useable RV park you may not be aware of is The Villages at Turning Stone in Verona, NY--just east of Syracuse. Again you have to be site selective. The Herkimier KOA also looks like a good possibility. Thanks for the suggestions.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Chauffer service too !! That's it were movin ..

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Steve

Thanks I will have to check that out.

Doug and Melanie Matz
2015 45 Bunk Coach 1517
Toad Ford Flex

This is a classic necrothread, but from the day I saw Richard's RV travel map, I've wanted to do the same. So, last week, I spent a couple of hours googling for maps in anticipation of making one, and, then, I found what looks to be a good, one-stop solution (DIYers can go back to their regularly scheduled programming...). They've been very responsive and pleasant in their communication, so I figured I'd put it here for future reference: https://www.pushpintravelmaps.com/

Of course, I've put the cart before the horse as our coach deal is progressing at an injured snail's pace, so the map will be in our possession about a month before the coach. Oh, well, at least we'll be prepared...

Robert
2002 Prevost Liberty XLII, Series 60
IG: @thisisbobalou