You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Maiden Excursion

After almost a month of tinkering and getting to know the coach we were finally able to hit  the road for a day adventure, with a bit of anxiousness we headed out. The biggest challenge of  the day ended up being getting in and out of the driveway at the house, but with the assistance of my trusty spotter, it wasn't to bad. The coach handled well, especially after getting new tires. I thought I had a tire with a separated tread, but it turns out the drive tires had a matching set of flat spots on them. We didn't venture far today, that will come soon enough as we plan a memorial weekend trip. Thanks for all the support as I fumble through learning about the coach.

Fishinator, 
James & Dr. Jeanie 
1987-8V92 Coach#132

Glad you had a successful maiden voyage.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

BTW I love the "handle" ......Fishinator...B-)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.