You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#680 2004 Triple Slide

http://panterracoach.com/coaches/2004-ne...ple-slide/

This one’s not too far from me. I can go put a set of eyes on it for someone if needed. 
Bryan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

(01-04-2018, 07:23 AM)bryguymi Wrote:  http://panterracoach.com/coaches/2004-ne...ple-slide/

This one’s not too far from me. I can go put a set of eyes on it for someone if needed. 
Bryan

Bryan,

I recently retired and on the hunt for a unit to travel in. I live 25 miles from the Newell plant and would like to find a good unit worth the money that I can have upgraded and not be upside down in. Pictures look interesting on this one but as we know, pictures can be deceiving.

If you can, don't go out of your way, I would like to know a little more about this.

Thanks
Rick

Hey Rick, I am currently in Florida until the 10th or 11th of January. If I am able to go after that would that work for you? If so, give me a call sometime, 616–2 72–8474.
Bryan

Bryan
Ionia, MI

You might call Pantara.  They bring coaches down to Florida for winter shows.  I know they are bringing the Prevost down as it is advertised in the Prevost Stuff Show.  I winter at RiverBend Motorcoach Resort and they usually have 2 or 3 coaches in our Resort show.  Stay warm up there, David

David & Lou Ann Bouchard
Summer: Mount Vernon, Ohio
Winter: RiverBend Motorcoach Resort  LaBelle, Florida 
2003 Foretravel U320 38'

Thanks to both of you, Bryan and David. I am headed to the Tampa Show that starts the 17th and runs through the 21st.

I will check and see if Pantara is going to be there and what they plan to bring.

Rick

RiverBend will have a booth at the Tampa show.  Check us out.  I don’t know the date and time but I volunteered to do a 4 hour shift.  It is a nice resort. Currently has 3 Newell’s on the property.
I’m looking, just have not found the right one yet.  David

David & Lou Ann Bouchard
Summer: Mount Vernon, Ohio
Winter: RiverBend Motorcoach Resort  LaBelle, Florida 
2003 Foretravel U320 38'

(01-04-2018, 06:07 PM)Living on Grand Wrote:  Thanks to both of you, Bryan and David. I am headed to the Tampa Show that starts the 17th and runs through the 21st.

I will check and see if Pantara is going to be there and what they plan to bring.

Rick

Hi Rick,

I'm back home in Michigan now.  Let me know if you want me to check out coach 680 at Panterra for you.

Bryan

Bryan
Ionia, MI

Thanks Bryan,
I'm in Tampa this week to attend the RV Show. I'll let you know the outcome.
Rick