You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

VDO speedometer repair ?

Thank you. According to VDO documentation and dipswitches on the back , the number should be between 33147 and 33534....one digit missing....

MG

(01-27-2018, 04:12 PM)bn InfiLights Wrote:  Thank you. According to VDO documentation and dipswitches on the back , the number should be between 33147 and 33534....one digit missing....

I have not messed with it myself.This is the number Richard had written in the book of knowledge he passed along with the coach.Sorry it is of no help to you.

1995 # 390

I appreciate the help and posting. May be a different unit that uses a different pulse system.

MG

You might use a pulse number as a starting place but VDO really recommends that you find a road with mileage markers and start it at one sign post and stop the counting at the next milepost to have the most accurate reading.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Why don't you try 33310, it's in the recommended range. It could be possible that I simply left off the first digit. Then as Micheal says, go through the calibration drill.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Good plan. Will try it. Thanks.

MG