You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

aux radiator with fan

Once again I must show my Newell ignorance Dodgy 
Is the radiator and electric fan in the front passenger compartment (next to the compressor and genny blower) an auxiliary cooling system for the generator? While I'm at it does anyone know where the air manifolds are for the HWH leveling system. I found 1 in the passenger side engine compartment but that is apparently for the tag axle. I am looking for the other 2 according to HWH.
Thanks in advance for your guidance.

2002 Newell
2015 Explorer toad

that radiator and fan is the condensor for the dash air conditioner

the rear six pack you refer to is for the rear leveling system. not specifically the tag.

the front six pack is directly behind the drivers side headlights up underneath.

there are only 2 six packs for the hwh leveling system on your coach. one front and one rear.

there used to be a separate one for the tag, but that was 10 years previous to yours

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(04-16-2018, 08:39 AM)Donzi Wrote:  Once again I must show my Newell ignorance Dodgy 
Is the radiator and electric fan in the front passenger compartment (next to the compressor and genny blower) an auxiliary cooling system for the generator? While I'm at it does anyone know where the air manifolds are for the HWH leveling system. I found 1 in the passenger side engine compartment but that is apparently for the tag axle. I am looking for the other 2 according to HWH.
Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Thank you again for your wisdom Tom. Big help!

2002 Newell
2015 Explorer toad