You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Spyder controls

Am looking at an 05 will the multi wire spyder push buttons. Wife noticed the difference between the green on and red off, on the buttons,  but my old eyes cannot tell any difference unless I get about 2 inches away from it. 
Does anyone know if there is a master pot. that will turn up the brightness, or change the colors to ones that a color blind guy can see?
Thanks,  Jim

2003 foretravel designer series. previous 2000 foretravel 34 ft, isc 350, 1995 45 ft Newell coach 385, Foretravel [2], 4106, 4905, wayne bus, wanderlodge fc, gmc motorhome.
toads: 2011 honda fit sport, Yamaha Zuma 125, Suzuki tu250.
daily drivers: boxster and cayenne

You'd have to swap out the panels to get new colors. They do make them in several color pairs.

You can adjust the brightness on the panels by holding the "Panel Lights" button down. But I think they default to full brightness. The maximum is not especially bright on mine. Hard to see in some places where sunshine comes in, for sure.

2008 Newell #1234
Boulder, CO

(07-17-2018, 01:04 AM)Nebster Wrote:  You'd have to swap out the panels to get new colors.  They do make them in several color pairs.

You can adjust the brightness on the panels by holding the "Panel Lights" button down.  But I think they default to full brightness.  The maximum is not especially bright on mine.  Hard to see in some places where sunshine comes in, for sure.

Thanks, appears the older you get, the brighter you need it.  Smile

2003 foretravel designer series. previous 2000 foretravel 34 ft, isc 350, 1995 45 ft Newell coach 385, Foretravel [2], 4106, 4905, wayne bus, wanderlodge fc, gmc motorhome.
toads: 2011 honda fit sport, Yamaha Zuma 125, Suzuki tu250.
daily drivers: boxster and cayenne