You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Exhaust canister/muffler hangers

Anyone know where I might source the two long hangars for the muffler can?  I was going to try to find a place in Atlanta, GA next week to weld up mine or replace them.  
I did figure out that the muffler can be held in place temporarily using the BIG, long plastic Zip Tie wraps (got a bunch from Harbor Freight) - I was surprised they did not melt or break and we drove several hours with them.

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

Yes.

Truckpipeusa.com   will have what you need and a whole lot more. Who new there were companies that specialize in HD muffler hardware...

Regards,

Guy

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

(07-24-2018, 07:32 AM)Guy Wrote:  Yes.

Truckpipeusa.com   will have what you need and a whole lot more. Who new there were companies that specialize in HD muffler hardware...

Regards,

Guy

I had the same problem on 469 took them off rewelded and added a piece of steel over the broken piece. Easy job and welder can do.

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide