You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

First time at Newell Service

So, I’ve visited Newell a couple times before but never here for service, till today. I talked to Mike Ellis last week and he was able to squeeze me in “first thing Monday morning”. Cool....so I spent all of Sunday driving to get here to Newell, and did just that by 7pm Sunday night. I’ve always heard that Newell Service starts bright and early, so I made sure we were up and ready by 6am. At 6:20am I wandered around and found nobody. 6:40 I went inside and found Mike. It was then that I realized that my phone (and alarm) was still in Michigan time!  ?

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

Bryan,
Mike Ellis is our Service Writer. We have been extremely pleased with his help and the service that we have received at Newell. The techs start at 6:30 and I have had them knocking on my door before 6:45. They work a 10 hour day with two breaks and lunch. Usually I will go buy 8 dozen donuts and take to the service department on one of the mornings. Everybody seems to appreciate the gesture.

Reese Cantrell
Newell Coach 1242

Wow, 96 donuts! Karen said we should deliver salads instead - the carbs will slow them down lol

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40