You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1995 45' series 60 #373

SOLD

Time capsule, in storage for several years, looks new.  Started re-commissioning, many new items installed, but traumatic injury last Saturday will prevent me from finishing or using otherwise would not be for sale at a giveaway price.  57,000 miles runs and drives perfectly. 17.5KW Martin genset, all 3 A/C's work great.  First person who looks at this coach will buy it.  $49,500 as-is/where- is.  Located near St. Louis.  Can't type anymore with one hand, but I can tell you all about it on the phone.  618-660-6454.
Mike M.

1995 Newell Series 60

mike, so sorry you got hurt.

i am sure you will find someone who will love to have your coach

let us know if we can help you in any way

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

My beautiful Newell is sold, thanks to all who inquired and thanks to the forum for all the great info during my tenure ship.
Mike M.

1995 Newell Series 60

My wife and I bought Mike's coach last week. It is now at its new home in my building in Texas after a 1,000 mile uneventful trip home (other than Oklahoma thunderstorms, that lifted the TV antenna out of it's cradle, setting off the Antenna alarm). Mike was absolutely the best to deal with, many thanks to all the time he spent with us during the purchase. I suspect that Mike will be a Newell owner again someday as I am not so sure he wanted to let 373 go. We stopped at the Newell factory along the way home, the staff there lives up to it's reputation as second to none! As I go through getting the coach ready for our annual trek to AirVenture in Oshkosh I am sure I will have questions for the group.

Terry & Cherie
95 Newell, 45', FMCA Show Coach, Series 60, Allison HT741 4spd, #373

welcome terry and cherie

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Terry,
Glad to hear you made it home with no problems.  I'll probably own another Newell again someday, but I'm currently looking for a toterhome to pull my race trailer.
Mike M.