You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1971 Newell Coach & New to the Newell Gurus

Hello, my name is Curt and I’m helping my brother in law sell his 71 Newell 30’ with a 391 Ford and Allison tranny. 168,000 miles. It runs, drives and stops. We haven’t ran the generator, ac units or any appliances. Fresh grey and black tanks have not been checked and unsure about the propane system. We did install a new starter and solenoid. If any of the gurus have any idea of what it’s worth I would greatly appreciate it. Here are some pics.

Curt, a prospective buyer has to discount all systems as non operative when putting a value on this coach when you haven't run any of the systems, other than it runs drives and stops. You will increase the value to a potential buyer by finding if any of these systems do work.
I am sure there is someone out there who wants a project such as this..

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

Thanks Guy I feel we should spend some more time checking the various systems out. Will see what my brother in law wants to do. Thanks again.