You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Fantastic Fans

I too experienced a "no questions asked a replacement is on the way" attitiude with Fantastic Fans. Let us know if that is still true since they are now a Dometic Company. I sure hope so.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

I did end up calling Fantastic Vent / Dometic late last year. Without any question, they sent me 2 upgrade kits to the 7350 model fan. The kit includes lift motor, new lift arm, the bottom face with electronics and a remote. The downside is that my fans are no longer controlled with the wall switches, but the plus side is there is enhanced functionality - speed control, temperature based control and also a rain sensor. The upgrade kit was easy to install, and my fans work flawlessly every time now. Amazing that they send $400 of kits out for a 20 year old vent!

Paul
Coach #540
2000 Double Slide, Bath and a half, Average sized fan for its age
Fulltiming for a while around CO

Mine have become somewhat temperamental at times. An unsophisticated approach has been to do a quick tap thru the screen and lo and behold...they take off! Mine are probably corroded, but haven't cleaned them yet as they are working better now.

Tony Van Helden
2003 Newell #646 2 slide
Tow 2017 Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Citroen Charleston  2cv
Spencer, Iowa (summers)
Mesa, Az. (winters)