You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Owner - 2015 Newell

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member and Newell owner.  Just purchased a 2015 Newell Coach and having fun riding the learning curve.  I have already diagnosed and replaced my rear Valid Level Controller (that had us sidelined for 2 days).  Have decided to carry a spare front and back controller in my tool kit because without that controller you are not going anywhere (my Moto is 2 is 1 and 1 is None).  Also, been learning the systems and troubleshooting other minor items.  Most of my calls to Newell service (who are amazing and have become my new best friends) have been so pleasant, informative and generally result in me figuring out my "user error" to get things running. 

I am very excited to be in the Newell family and look forward to learning more about my coach and having this valuable resource.

Thanks - Brian

Brian & Andrea Wasserman
2015 Newell 2020P
Coach #1511 - “God Speed”
2020 Jeep Wranger Toad

Welcome

Nice looking coach.

Joe & Darlene Roark
2007 Newell #1212
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Welcome!

We really need owners like you on the board. The collective knowledge on the late model coaches is lacking. I am glad to see a hands on owner join. The immense data base we have on earlier coaches started one post at a time. Please continue to share your experiences with us.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )