You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#606 on Ebay

Newell #606, a 2001 Quad Slide is on the market at Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2001-Newell-Coa...Sw8MRfrJhj

Tim Shields
Orange County, Calif.
No Newell ... yet.
Here to learn while shopping
Until then, 40' Monaco Dynasty

Nice find. Just wish it was a mid-entry manual door.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

#606 is, I believe, the first Newell built with a front entry and the first Newell to use the Bode air powered entry door. It is also the first Newell that was 46'8" long.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Hey guys,

I'm the owner of the 606. We also own 1242 and since Newell has now completed the repairs I needed done, its finally F/S. Its currently still at Newell and I'm trying to find time to p/u. I'm hoping for next weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested. I also have it listed at RVT.com

Matt

Matt Whitaker

Coach 1242 & 606
Tesla Model X. Tesla Model 3. Mclaren 12C. Ferrari 458

Matt,

PM sent

Rick

Excalibur in FL had this listed about a year or so ago.

Doug and Cathy Musick
Coach 370
1994, 45', non-slide
DD60, Allison 741

We were hot for this coach! it was the first one that my dw saw and wanted. Glad to see she is ready for a new owner.

home: Southern California
05 #746 quad slide 2000i, 
Steerable tag 
Detroit Diesel series 60 515 hp
Allison trans

Toad 2013 Avalanche Black Diamond edition 4 wheel drive

Rick, I sent you PM. Apologize for delay!

Matt Whitaker

Coach 1242 & 606

Sent this seller my phone # by private message asking him to call me. I'm 35 miles from Newell and wanted to go look. No call from him. Sent me a private message saying he had texted and sent e-mail (I had not gotten anything) He sent another PM saying he apologized but thought he had confused me with another buyer. Told him no problem, call me and I would still be interested in his coach. NO RESPONSE.
I now see the coach is relisted on E-bay. Makes me suspicious of the listing and reasoning.

Rick

Rick,

I’m the seller. Here’s my cell 806-620-9767 your welcome to call whenever. Your also welcome to look at it at Newell as it sounds like your just down road from Miami. Ask for mike Ellis if wanting to look while at Newell. FYI, I’m picking coach up on 3rd from newell.

Also, would appreciate if you wouldn’t make assumption post of being “suspicious”. If you look, I never posted my coach F/S here as I wanted to list on RVT and EBay as I don’t get notifications of pm off Newell Gurus so wanted to avoid missing messages.

Matt

Matt Whitaker

Coach 1242 & 606