You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Mountain view in creeds Colorado..

(02-08-2018, 03:11 PM)folivier Wrote:  It was 4 years ago so things may have changed.  We rented site #286 on the resort side and the owner had dedicated wifi that was separate from the campground.  I think it may have been shared with the lot next door.  I don't remember doing a speedtest but it was fast enough to stream video.  It did go down occasionally but that is probably because of the remote locality.
Sorry but don't remember how the cell signal was, I know we used the phones and had both att & Verizon + a Wilson amp.
We rented this site through the campground office and chose it mainly because of the internet.  They may have other sites available with dedicated internet.  But I would call soon since they book up fast.
Creede is a beautiful campground right on the river.  Lots to do in the area, great atv/jeep riding.  Try and see one of the plays in town.
Thanks Forest. We talked with the office, and at this time have 2 Resort lots for rent but no internet. They did say there were 5 owners that rented their lots last year but not heard from them this year yet. Do you think the AT&T and Verizon cell service was due to your Wilson amp, or do you think they would work w/o one?

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Messages In This Thread
Mountain view in creeds Colorado.. - by Yachts - 08-30-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Mountain view in creeds Colorado.. - by encantotom - 08-30-2015, 10:21 PM
RE: Mountain view in creeds Colorado.. - by folivier - 08-31-2015, 06:26 AM
RE: Mountain view in creeds Colorado.. - by Land Yacht - 02-08-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: Mountain view in creeds Colorado.. - by folivier - 02-08-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Mountain view in creeds Colorado.. - by Land Yacht - 02-08-2018, 06:17 PM