You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rally Roundup

An especially grateful Foretravel owner who was assisted today by Mike Ginn and Steve Bare when my travel light would not activate to allow me to shift transmission into drive for departure. After several alternatives were considered with no success, Steve had the magic word, “bypass switch”. And Mike appeared again and then, FHF, crawled in the bay and activated the bypass switch. Bingo, we could shift into drive. At just that moment the Foretravel Technical Assistant guru called. I reported that the Newell gurus and I had just partially resolved the issue so I could at least engage the transmission and head home to Helena, Al. But with no travel light, a “ding, ding, ding alarm signal” and a “level system” light accompanying us the entire trip. Well that is until I arrived in Helena and less than 5 miles to home, and then mysteriously, travel light appears, dinging ceases, and level system light goes off. A strange but safe day made better by “friends helping a new friend”. Much appreciation from Diane and me for not just tremendous help today, the Mother’s Day cook-out hosted by the Bare’s but also for being so warmly received by a remarkable cadre of Newell gurus. Thanks to all. Michael Brooks
P.S. I am also grateful to Rudy and Vinnie for fixing my Aqua Hot on Thursday evening.

Michael Brooks
2002 Foretravel U320

Messages In This Thread
Rally Roundup - by rheavn - 05-13-2019, 07:08 PM
RE: Rally Roundup - by Fulltiming - 05-13-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Rally Roundup - by Alapapadoc - 05-13-2019, 09:03 PM