You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Synchronizing Cylinder for HWH

Hmmmmmmm. 

Don't send me to the manual. I have it. And have studied it intensely. 

Have any of you actually seen the synchronizing cylinder used for the front salon? If you have, would you please tell me where it is located? 

I have taken all the basement ceiling tiles out and traced all the cylinder lines. The rod end lines from the two extension retraction cylinders are supposed to connect to the synchornization cylinder. Mine are simply teed together and the single line returns to the manifold. 

The reason I am asking, is that I have developed a slight cocking problem as the room extends and retracts. The aft end is late going out by about 1.5 inches, and late coming in by the same amount. When fully in the room is flush, and when fully out the slide is perfectly even. You can see the room unwrack itself in the last bit of both the extension and retraction. 

Newell won't be open until Monday for me to ask Mark. I thought one of you might know. 

In case you get wildly curious, the tee I am talking about is located in the ceiling of the basement AC compartment on the passenger side. You don't have to remove any ceiling insulation to see it.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
Synchronizing Cylinder for HWH - by Richard - 10-11-2019, 12:24 PM
RE: Synchronizing Cylinder for HWH - by encantotom - 10-11-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Synchronizing Cylinder for HWH - by Richard - 10-16-2019, 06:41 AM
RE: Synchronizing Cylinder for HWH - by LynnJeff - 10-16-2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Synchronizing Cylinder for HWH - by Latitude 28 - 10-16-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: Synchronizing Cylinder for HWH - by Richard - 10-16-2019, 04:45 PM