You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

FMCA, anyone???

Yes it is Clarke.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We also have been FMCA Members for a while (52770S) but haven't gone to any Rallies to date.
It just sounded like an interesting idea...
We typically just get out of the snow but since I am retiring this summer we need to get on the road more.

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Really Steve? Going to get retarded? When's the big day?
Congrats!

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

(03-08-2014, 07:35 PM)folivier Wrote:  Really Steve? Going to get retarded? When's the big day?
Congrats!

Yes! I will be filing for SS next month. I am already winding down so maybe right now!

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

steve, we expect to see you in az.....

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Steve, congratulations on becoming fully retarded like the rest of us........look forward to seeing you on the road soon!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

I really am looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe right now? no I played too much when I was younger and didn't plan well enough........I'll have to wait a couple of months...........unless of course there is a Grant!

(03-05-2014, 07:49 PM)ccjohnson Wrote:  Now, now Marc, they let us in on their deal so we could get cheap fuel etc.!  On the subject of Newell snobbery though, we have an "odor control" switch on our black tank.  I always thought this funny. As Newell owners, our poop is not supposed to stink!

Just read this posting and wanted to see if you could share more information on the Prevost "cheap fuel deal/program."  We have only been Newell owners for the past two years and have not heard of this program.  Can someone share?
Thanks very much.

Bob and Pam Stump
2008 Newell P2000i-Coach # 1247
Port Orchard Washington

(11-14-2016, 09:31 PM)Bonanza Bob Wrote:  
(03-05-2014, 07:49 PM)ccjohnson Wrote:  Now, now Marc, they let us in on their deal so we could get cheap fuel etc.!  On the subject of Newell snobbery though, we have an "odor control" switch on our black tank.  I always thought this funny. As Newell owners, our poop is not supposed to stink!

Just read this posting and wanted to see if you could share more information on the Prevost "cheap fuel deal/program."  We have only been Newell owners for the past two years and have not heard of this program.  Can someone share?
Thanks very much.
When I joined the prevost owners club, [do not have to own a prevost] I got a fuel purchase card through profit tools inc. You tie this card to a bank account, and use this card at loves/flying j and some other truck stops. The price of the fuel is normally deducted from this account the next day. At SOME stations you can save 5 cents a gallon on purchases over $100. You can do it all the the pump, so easy to use. You also are able to use the Michelin tire program to save money on them.
Overall a good program, but Loves/flying j etc., typically have higher prices, so your savings may vary.

2003 foretravel designer series. previous 2000 foretravel 34 ft, isc 350, 1995 45 ft Newell coach 385, Foretravel [2], 4106, 4905, wayne bus, wanderlodge fc, gmc motorhome.
toads: 2011 honda fit sport, Yamaha Zuma 125, Suzuki tu250.
daily drivers: boxster and cayenne

My Flying J account card is simply great. My bank is charged once a month, there is no dollar or volume limit at the RV pumps, and for the last two years fuel has been priced 20 cents below the pump price. Big savings.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica