You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Post lights for switch panels

My 87 Newell side docking lights from a 1975 Cadillac Eldorado front bumper marker lights. (still looking for a good source --- a reasonable price would be great)

The yard lights (mounted higher on the sides) are a cargo light from a '73 to '87 chevy truck. (LMC truck parts)

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

Hey Guy, do you have any photos of your 84' that you can post? Would very much enjoy seeing it

I will get busy on that. We bought our coach from Todd Flickema of Sioux Falls South Dakota. Todd took it from a basket case to a really nice bus. Todd is still on this forum under the name Flick. I think he may have taken down his gallery. He had photos of installing the new water bay, interior, bamboo hardwood floors, etc. He also had the 8v92 rebuilt by the local Sioux Falls Detroit dealer. I am ashamed to say that we have done very little since the purchase but basic repairs, but you have given me the incentive to take some shots. Also check Clarke Hockwalds pictures. His coach picture is on the header above on the right side .His 82 is perfect....

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

(10-09-2017, 08:57 AM)Guy Wrote:  I will get busy on that. We bought our coach from Todd Flickema of Sioux Falls  South Dakota. Todd took it from a basket case to a really nice bus.  Todd is still on this forum under the name Flick.  I think he may have taken down his gallery. He had photos of installing the new water bay, interior, bamboo hardwood floors, etc. He also had the 8v92 rebuilt by the local Sioux Falls Detroit dealer. I am ashamed to say that we have done very little since the purchase but basic repairs, but you have given me the incentive to take some shots. Also check Clarke Hockwalds pictures. His coach picture  is  on the header above on the right side .His 82 is perfect....

I'm very familiar with you coach and Todd did a great job. I looked at the coach prior to Todd purchasing it in Lubbock for my Uncle. I had a book on that coach but it may have gone missing at this point. Glad you're enjoying it!

How do I get the hood off the bulbs? They seem to be melted together. Thanks

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide

(10-03-2018, 05:32 PM)Joe Galowitch Wrote:  How do I get the hood off the bulbs? They seem to be melted together. Thanks

This is how mine come off. They are friction fit. Yours may be a bit corroded.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.