You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Charge Air Cooler Coach 733 2005

(07-29-2017, 01:13 PM)encantotom Wrote:  i looked at this coach for fun when i was at the dealership for another reason.  for me this layout is totally unusable.  the bed is DINKY.  and even with the slides out, walking around the back of the bed to get to the rear bath is very tight.  granted, i am a big guy, but it would take 2 very small people to sleep on that bed.  very small.  from what i was told it was built for a single lady who traveled by herself.  

it is a pretty coach however.

tom

I just bought it's big brother #733 :-)  I have it in the shop right now as the Charge Cooler,header and turbo had small leaks. I joined the forums so I could see if others have found a good place to get replacements for the Charge Cooler?

This is the first Newell we have owned. My wife and I buy and sell RV's and have mainly dealt with the American Line. The Closest we have had was a Fore Travel last year. We are super excited to get this thing out on the road.

We plan to use it thru the summer and sell it later next year.

Ryan

Ryan. Call me 817 223 2056 about the CAC.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(12-23-2017, 09:50 AM)ryno Wrote:  
(07-29-2017, 01:13 PM)encantotom Wrote:  i looked at this coach for fun when i was at the dealership for another reason.  for me this layout is totally unusable.  the bed is DINKY.  and even with the slides out, walking around the back of the bed to get to the rear bath is very tight.  granted, i am a big guy, but it would take 2 very small people to sleep on that bed.  very small.  from what i was told it was built for a single lady who traveled by herself.  

tom

I just bought it's big brother #733 :-)  I have it in the shop right now as the Charge Cooler,header and turbo had small leaks. I joined the forums so I could see if others have found a good place to get replacements for the Charge Cooler?

This is the first Newell we have owned. My wife and I buy and sell RV's and have mainly dealt with the American Line. The Closest we have had was a Fore Travel last year. We are super excited to get this thing out on the road.

Ryan

Active Radiator is where we bought the one for my dads. http://www.activeradiator.com/index.php

I am the head caretaker and floor sweeper on my dads coach. Also the one who drives it to Oklahoma for him for service.
2005 Coach 730

(12-28-2017, 12:39 PM)cranemec Wrote:  
(12-23-2017, 09:50 AM)ryno Wrote:  

tom

Ryan

Active Radiator is where we bought the one for my dads.   http://www.activeradiator.com/index.php

Actually got one ordered from Active yesterday.

#733 Ryan & Lori Johnson