You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New to Forum

(01-12-2018, 08:18 AM)Fulltiming Wrote:  Welcome Lynn and Mark. I will be very interested to see what you did to the interior of #470. Use the Gallery button at the top of the page, set up an Album by clicking on Files then Album then New Album by the green + sign. Once you have an album, you can add photos to it by clicking on the Upload files in the menu bar at the top of the page. If you don't use Flash (which I don't) you will get an error message that includes a link to add files one at a time. Click on the word 'single' or use the drop down menu on the right side of the page about and inch from the top to choose "single-one file at a time". Of course if you do still use flash, you can continue to use the default "multiple files-flash driven" setting.

Fulltiming,
Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.  I am going to work on it now and see what happens.

Lynn

Mark and Lynn Killam
1998 Newell #470
Orange Park, FL

(01-12-2018, 05:47 AM)Killamly Wrote:  
(01-12-2018, 05:07 AM)bryguymi Wrote:  Welcome to the NewellGuru forum, Mark and Lynn.  As a relative newbie myself, I think you'll find this site to be a fantastic source of information, guidance, friendship and more. 

Side note, please post some pictures of your Newell.  We'd love to see them!  Smile

Bryan
Bryan,
Thanks for the welcome!!!  Not only are we new Newell owner (a little of a year) but I am trying to make my way around the site.  I will figure out how to post pics, we have totally re- done the inside which I am very proud of and will show them off ... when I figure it out.

Lynn
Bryan,
I have posted some pictures.

Lynn

(01-12-2018, 08:18 AM)Fulltiming Wrote:  Welcome Lynn and Mark. I will be very interested to see what you did to the interior of #470. Use the Gallery button at the top of the page, set up an Album by clicking on Files then Album then New Album by the green + sign. Once you have an album, you can add photos to it by clicking on the Upload files in the menu bar at the top of the page. If you don't use Flash (which I don't) you will get an error message that includes a link to add files one at a time. Click on the word 'single' or use the drop down menu on the right side of the page about and inch from the top to choose "single-one file at a time". Of course if you do still use flash, you can continue to use the default "multiple files-flash driven" setting.

Michael,
It worked, I now have pictures posted. 
Thanks so much!!
Lynn

Mark and Lynn Killam
1998 Newell #470
Orange Park, FL

Looks very nice Lynn. Thanks for posting the interior update photos.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

(01-12-2018, 05:47 AM)Killamly Wrote:  
(01-12-2018, 05:07 AM)bryguymi Wrote:  Welcome to the NewellGuru forum, Mark and Lynn.  As a relative newbie myself, I think you'll find this site to be a fantastic source of information, guidance, friendship and more. 

Side note, please post some pictures of your Newell.  We'd love to see them!  Smile

Bryan
Bryan,
Thanks for the welcome!!!  Not only are we new Newell owner (a little of a year) but I am trying to make my way around the site.  I will figure out how to post pics, we have totally re- done the inside which I am very proud of and will show them off ... when I figure it out.

Lynn

Hey Lynn, great job on posting the pictures.  We all LOVE pictures.  And your Newell looks great!  Hope to see y'all on the road sometime.

Bryan

Bryan
Ionia, MI
1983 Apollo Sceptre 35' DP

welcome aboard. Please take my word on the fact that these are the best folks to meet and know.. they are there when you need them.

Ron

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

(01-13-2018, 02:54 PM)Rongripon Wrote:  welcome aboard. Please take my word on the fact that these are the best folks to meet and know.. they are there when you need them.

Ron

Ron,
I have already seen that, I had my signature block done by one person and another taught me to post pics... Shy

Mark and Lynn Killam
1998 Newell #470
Orange Park, FL

Just out of curiosity, did your coach once belong to Arnold Bernard of Carencro Louisiana? The original pics look like his last coach.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(01-13-2018, 07:19 PM)Richard Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, did your coach once belong to Arnold Bernard of Carencro Louisiana? The original pics look like his last coach.

Richard, 
I don't actually know we bought it from MOT in TX. I believe the last owner was from up north but not sure. it was a lot of red that's for sure......

Mark and Lynn Killam
1998 Newell #470
Orange Park, FL

richard, it has to be. remember i talked to them about that coach many years ago. and i know you bought one from him as well.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

We met the couple who first bought it after Arnold passed. They were gracious enough to show it to us at a rest area on I-10. I had talked to Arnold's wife about buying the coach but the price at the time was out of my range. At any rate it looks like a lot of really good work has been done to the interior since then.