You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

365 front tire wheel change

If it is like ours, it is dropping air pressure to tag bags when you are hearing the audible beeping. I have only used this feature a couple of times in some really tight spaces in a couple of RV parks in St. George, UT & Mesquite, NV. It did seem to help a little. But not enough to keep me from looking for bigger spaces & wider roads to start with. Our steer wheels will turn at a standstill on concrete. We have 11R24.5 steer tires.

Thanks all for the input. I don’t remember the overpressure poppets in the wheel with the 315s. Am I doing damage when I feel those surges in the wheel?

When you are in a situation where you have to move 2-3 ft at a time forward and backward in parking the coach, what are the best techniques to accomplish the most ground in the least number of forward and back movements?

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

No damage, that's what the poppets are for.

I don't know what others do, but I apply pressure to the steering wheel, and as soon as the coach starts to move I apply a lot more. It doesn't matter how fast you are going, just that the tire is rolling to allow the steering wheel to move.

And, most importantly for me, I remember to not get in a hurry.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

If the situation allows Just keeping your foot off the brake while steering can allow the tire to shift enough to allow for steering movement.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

(01-26-2018, 08:03 AM)Fulltiming Wrote:  Dario, you should not have that issue.  The different wheel hub issue only applied to coaches 450- about 458. Newell thought it was only 5 coaches but it was at least 9.

Michael

I have located the 365 tires locally for around 800 ea but they don't have the rims. Any suggestions where to buy them and do you know what size I need to be looking for?

Thanks
Dario

Dario, just curious but did you get your price through the Michelin Advantage program?

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

(03-08-2018, 03:37 PM)Chester Stone Wrote:  Dario, just curious but did you get your price through the Michelin Advantage program?

Yes

Dario,

See page 7 of this thread.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(03-08-2018, 06:49 PM)Richard Wrote:  Dario,

See page 7 of this thread.

Thanks Richard

Dario

I have my new rims and 365 tires dated in mid January, mounted and balanced here in my shop if anyone wants them. I have $2200 in them.
I'm in W Monroe , LA on I-20 and can bring them to the rally if they haven't sold. My coach is #458, the last known coach number so far that they won't fit.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458