You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

5th annual No Rally Rally is looking for a new home

http://www.palmettocove.com/tour.html

In the beautiful mountains of South Carolina ( near Table Rock state park )

It was designed as a rally park, so they LOVE having rallys there. Age of coach is not an issue, in fact, they look forward to the bus conversion rallys so they can see the old coaches. (They love the 1948 GM bus that attends the rally I host in mid October).

They schedule rallys all the time, and have nice facilities that are free to use - Just need to reserve them when you schedule your rally.
- An climate controlled hall that can accommodate over 100 guests for meals  ( 2 ovens & a couple of fridges )
- An open shelter with tables, grills (propane & charcoal), & a nice fireplace
- A climate controlled lounge for smaller gatherings

All sites are full hook-up, about half are 50A

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

beautiful place but 2010 miles from my place so 2-3k for anyone west of me.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

2 to 3k miles is a small price to get to stay at a nice place . . . .  Wink  

Besides, as soon as I can retire, I'm going to be looking for reasons to drive mine!  Big Grin

1987 classic #159
8V92 MUI , Allison 740

Tom Sawyer rv park in West Memphis, AR is one of my favorite places unless it's flooded.

Jon Kabbe
1993 coach 337 with Civic towed

The management of Bella Terra made a presentation to the Home Owners Association board concerning the No Rally Rally.  The board reconsidered their previous position of only accepting coaches 15 years and newer for a rally and will now accept any coach who is associated with and is part of the No Rally Rally.  The need to send photos for coaches over 15 years old will be waived for the No Rally Rally.  These exceptions only apply to the No Rally Rally.  Therefore the fifth annual No Rally Rally will again be held at Bella Terra Resort in Foley, AL in 2019.  The details for the 2019 No Rally Rally will come out in December so that everyone has plenty of time to plan their travels.

A special thanks to Bill Johnson who took on the task of presenting our case to Bella Terra's management team!

Thank you to everyone who made alternative suggestions and I have saved them in case of any future need.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I would love to attend the next No Rally Rally. I have enjoyed reading all of the insights I get from this forum and would love to meet all that can make it.

Any approximation of dates ?

A 2-3 week window would help us plan our schedule out

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

We have not officially announced the dates, but set aside May 1, 2019 to May 15, 2019. We're hoping for a great group like we had last year!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

(04-29-2018, 12:42 PM)encantotom Wrote:  beautiful place but 2010 miles from my place so 2-3k for anyone west of me.  

tom
Hey Tom maybe we could caravan You could be the Wagonmaster.

Joe Galowitch
1998 Newell
Coach 459 45 foot 1 slide

we will not be able to go this next year.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Just to clarify:  This is just a group of Newell owners who get together for a good time and fellowship.  The No Rally Rally is NOT the official Guru rally.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531