You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Indoor RV storage

Any suggestions for I door RV storage? I don't have the luxury of a large property where I can build a garage, living in condo in Destin, fl.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Over the years I have rented unused industrial space. When I lived in Ohio a friend had millions of sq./ft. of industrial buildings that he leased to various businesses. He almost always had a building that was not occupied. He had to keep heat in it because of the fire sprinkler system and was happy to rent me a spot to help pay the heat bill. I found the same kind of deal here in Indiana. A guy owns a small industrial building and is using one end for his truck/auto repair business. I rent a space in the other end. The added benefit is that there is somebody there everyday to keep an "eye" on things.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.