You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Asking for prayers

Steve, She is improving daily! Still has a way to go yet. We are doing 3 days a week intense outpatient rehab therapy in Las Cruces. Speech, occupational & physical therapy for 1 hr each. She is starting to get the itch to do some travel by coach but still needs to complete the rehab program. We thank everyone so much for all of your prayers & support!!

Fran will be in our prayers..

Les & Cheryl Korcala

Fulltime on the road hub base in Montana

Newell 2001 2 slide #582
security system 2 Rhodesians Ridgebacks (Basha & M'Kala)
Nissan Exterra 2007
Co-Motion "Robusta" tandem
Trek "madone" road bikes
Trek 5.8 MTb

Our drear friends and fellow Gurus,
Fran has been suffering some pretty severe health issues over the last 6 weeks or so. She has been in the hospital twice for a week or so each time. We so feel for others in this condition as hospitals have not been allowing ANY visitors. We have been blessed to get an allowance for me to get in to see her during this last stay. I am asking for your prayers for her once again at this time. Please NEVER doubt the power of your prayers or our sincerest appreciation of all of you keeping her in your thoughts & prayers. I will try to keep everyone posted as more information becomes available. They are still running some scans & tests to see if they can figure out the root cause of her issues.
May God bless and keep all of you.
Thanx!
CCJ

I am so sorry to hear about Fran. I know this is a trying time and she has been through a lot over the past several years. Know that Georgia and I are praying for you and Fran. I am so glad you are able to get in to see her. They have had things locked down at Austin hospitals.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

we are so sorry and you have our support and love as well.

you are fortunate to be able to get in and see her.

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

You and Fran are in my prayers!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Sorry to hear about Fran, she and you will be in our prayers.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Prayers are going out from the West coast From Karen and I. We pray for a quick resolution and recovery. God Bless.

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

I just wanted to thank everyone for your continued prayers and kindness, as well as give you all an update. Yesterday was one of my most memorable birthdays! I got to bring Fran home from the hospital! We are still awaiting some test results and Dr. consultations to try & get to the root of her problems. She was being treated for hypertensive encephalopathy this last go round. It was caused by extremely high blood pressure problem 250/110 at the Dr office at the start of this last episode. They seem to have that under control at this time. No indications of another stroke. So she is doing much better here at home. She said that the food in the hospital has made my meatloaf (which she can't stand) taste like some fine gourmet fixins!