You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Asking for prayers

Glad to see that the two of you both still have a sense of humor. So glad she is home. Give her our best. We think alot of Fran. Happy belated birthday to you.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Just wanted to thank everyone for your prayers. We got some somewhat bad news today re: results of needle biopsy. Metastatic pheochromocytoma. Seems to be a recurrence of the pheochromocytoma that was diagnosed and excised when she suffered her stoke. She had gone the 5 yr follow-up with good results. Perhaps the standard protocol should be extended. At any rate we have an appointment with the oncologist on 8/17. We are keeping our spirits and hopes high until we have some reason not to. Currently her blood pressure issue seems to have finally stabilized. She also has a raft of home heath therapists making visits so that we have someone coming in almost every day. As I'm sure most of you know, every day we have together seems to be more precious than the last. I will continue to give updates as more info is available.

Give our best to Fran. We miss seeing the two of you. We continue to pray for both of you and for wisdom for Fran's doctors.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Praying for you and your care-givers...

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

We just wanted to thank everyone for your prayers and kind thoughts during this difficult time for us. Frannie crossed over the bar peacefully in her sleep surrounded by loving family about 1:25 am on August 5th.. We have decided to not schedule memorial services right away due to Covid concerns. If you would like to do anything, we are requesting that in lieu of flowers, please make a memorial contribution to a Nursing Scholarship program in her memory. Frances M. Balm
As I scroll through all the posts from when Fran first started having problems I realize what a loving and caring group of true friends we have met here. Over the years our prayers have always been answered. Sometimes not exactly how we had anticipated, but they have always been answered. Her final decline was fairly rapid. But not so fast that we were unable to have all of our thoughts and thank yous communicated to each other. She did not suffer a lot of pain. Over the last few months a couple of Advil sporadically was all she ever needed for any pain. Wisdom came not only to her doctors, but also to family members. It helped us all to be able to realize that our time here to interact with each other is limited. We need to be able to let others cross over the bar when it is their time. I have been blessed beyond anything I deserve to have had 12 years to the day of Frannie in my life.

Once again, thank you all!

CCJ

So sorry to hear about Fran, deep condolences and prayers Clint.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I am so sorry to hear that Clint. We thought a lot of Fran and will miss her. Please let us know how we can be of service to you Clint.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

clint, we are heartbroken. glad that it was a peaceful passing. your approach about all of this is one we can all learn from

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

So sorry to hear of your loss.  Our love and prayers are with you..........................

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Clint,

Our hearts are heavy with you his news. We are thinking of you, and we hope you continue to celebrate the time you had together. We are all blessed by our mates.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )