You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New User

Lol I've been lucky my last three trips have been 1900, 650, 950...... Yes you can escape for under 1000 but I go about every 3 months so , so far nothing has added up.. All 3 times I was in and out in less than 1 day...when the they went to scan my card for the 650 the credit card machine asked if they were mising a digit...lol

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

Wow...at that rate we won't be there more than an hour!!!! I know they'll do a good job...I've already called them several times and their service guys are really great and helpful

if you are handy, there are alot of things that you can do yourself with the help of the gang here. ya dont always have to drive all the way to miami....although it is a nice place to visit.

btw, our last trip there cost us $30 and we were there fri to monday.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom, that sounds a little like Obamacare? Lol

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

I once spent two days there and spent -0- dollars......most stuff I can do myself.....I learned how to from Tom.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

matt, and i got to keep my old plan....the tom fix it plan

tom

Lol. I wish I was technical enough to do most things myself but I'm not.. I would break more than I fix..

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

you might be surprised what you can learn to do. many people on this forum have helped me through a lot of different things i was doing

tom

We have spent a lot at Miami, but they have done a lot for it! I still think it is by far the best place, both time & money wise, to have a Newell worked on. We have NEVER been unhappy with the work we get done there. Usually once or maybe twice a year.