You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Shower top rollers needed

Larry, glad that Hedy is at least getting around. We are at the Buckhorn for 10 days. Just arrived. Will walk around tomorrow to see if there are any more Newell here. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Chappell, if Morris and Vicki Weinstein are there, give them my best. They own a lot there. They have a very nice Newell.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Chappell,
Sorry we missed you two. We left Buckhorn about 3 weeks ago and returned to Florida for Hedy's foot surgery. She is doing fine and we should be heading out of here either in a few months or when the "Guru's" have a winter ho-down ! Hint, Hint Tom (Head Guru) ...... If you need any upholstery work done while in Kerrville I have a great person and very $$ reasonable...... Enjoy

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Morris & Vicki are great folks! They are from Opoulsus, LA
I met Morris one day at the Newell factory; very friendly guy. He loves to ride motorcycles!

Be sure to tell him I said hi.

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

Great, I will see if they are here. We met them at Newell when we had some work done on the way back from Spearfish. Looks like a great day, the sun is out and suppost to be in the 70s. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot