You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Itching for another Newell

Hello everyone, I'm a "newbie" and glad to be in the company of Newell lovers. I sold my 40' 89 about 4 years ago and now I've got a terrible itch for another Newell. On all the roads I've traveled in the last 4 years I always find myself looking for a Newell heading somewhere and wishing it was me.
I'm looking for a 96 to 99 and I've found a couple 96's I'm very interested in.
I've got a bit of footwork to do yet but am eager to get something in the works. I wish you all a great Thanksgiving!

howdy, welcome to the gang. let us know if we can help you in any way. we are scattered all over the place and i know many folks would be glad to go look at coaches if they are local.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Thanks Tom. I think I remember you having a 38 footer that you tricked out.

Welcome to the site and good luck in your search. For us the search was the second most fun only to owning our Newell.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

yes. another member of our forum bought it this last spring. i do miss it.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Express1, Matt Russo has a nice 1996 new for sale at a really good price. If you go see it you will, you will buy it - it's that nice!!

Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2005 Honda Pilot

Hi and thanks for the welcome. I am anxious to get through the looking stage and into the owning stage. Happy Thanksgiving.

Matt's coach is one of the 96's I mentioned and is indeed a very nice one!
Thanks for the in-put however.

Welcome Capt Bry!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

Thank you. Glad to be here.

Thanks for the input Tuga, however the first person didn't buy it BUT the second did!
Got asking price.
Smart buyer! He had looked at others.
Purple has moved on, hope to see new owner @ Gurus on occasion.
Thank to all and
Thank You Newell!

Better scratch that itch! Picking could become thin. Check Ron Skeen, he has well maintained coach!

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin