You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

'05 Newell w/matching stacker

I've never heard of anybody getting fined, but Murphy tends to stay really close on my heals! So that was my reason for asking. I know that I'm over by a little with my bird and toad, but thinking that this one would be like you, Larry at 71' or more. So mostly just trying to learn about other's experiences.

06 M450LXi 3 slide

Karl told me he got a ticket once in California for exceeding the 65' combined length.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Steve, I did that similar floor plan for awhile in Cannons 07, big issue for me was the (1) toilet?? and large walk in steam shower in Rear..just seems like something missing in the rear!! TOILET!Huh

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

I'm 45' 8" towing a full size extended cab Z71 with the tailgate down. I've never measured the total length but I'm probably 67 or 68'.
This year we travelled through TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, SD, MT, Alberta, ID, UT, and LA and had no problems.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I'm with you Matt. I am hooked on the two toilets. I also want the salon tv mounted in the entertainment center over the front driving area. These are just personal tastes and it doesn't take from the fact that this is a very nice looking coach.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Does that bedroom floor plan give you room to walk around with the slides in?
The one with the murphy bed and opposing sofa that was at MOT you would need at least one slide out just to lower the bed. Even then you could not walk around to get to the rear bathroom unless both slides were out. Just something to think about since none of us are getting any younger. Of course this all depends on your mode of travel. We often stay just one night while traveling and won't put out the slides until we stop for a few days or longer.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Cannons had n/s king that split and you have a nice size isle down the middle.

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

Does anyone know if john sold his stacker? I think mine just sold and I am looking for a featherlite.

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701