You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Happy Thanksgiving

to all of my Newell friends and their families from Cindy and I.
Hope everyone has a great day with family and eats way too much.
And if anybody is in our area Cindy is making her famous bread pudding for dessert.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

And a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and Cindy and all of our Newell friends. We all should focus on the many things we have to be thankful for!

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I am thankful for so many things. My real family and our newell family. our family has become so much wider in the past 5-6 years through our association with all of you. We have met many many of you either in person or via phone and email and this forum. we have traveled with you, stayed at your homes, had you at our home and on and on. i never ever expected to get such a wonderful bunch of new friends from owning a newell. thank you to each one of you from darlene and i for being our friends.

the family that lives locally is all coming over today to hang out and eat so it will be a great day. (we will miss you scott and heather)

happy thanksgiving!

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Like Tom we were completely blindsided by the wonderful welcoming nature of Newell owners. We never expected to gain a whole new circle of friends with our purchase of our Newell over 5 years ago now. Our lives are so much richer, and blessed because you......a big Happy Thanksgiving to our Newell family!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Newell Friends. Forrest Linda and I would drive 200 miles for cindys bread pudding.

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Our best wishes to everyone as well. We appreciate all of the wisdom and friendship of the Guru family.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Asking indulgence from my Newell friends, I submit George Washington's original proclamation of Thanksgiving!!!

“Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor, and Whereas both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me ‘to recommend to the People of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness.’

“Now therefore I do recommend and assign Thursday the 26th day of November next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being, Who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be. That we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks, for his kind care and protection of the People of this country previous to their becoming a Nation, for the signal and manifold mercies, and the favorable interpositions of His providence, which we experienced in the course and conclusion of the late war, for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty, which we have since enjoyed, for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enabled to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national One now lately instituted, for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge and in general for all the great and various favors which he hath been pleased to confer upon us.

“And also that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech Him to pardon our national and other transgressions, to enable us all, whether in public or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually, to render our national government a blessing to all the People, by constantly being a government of wise, just and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed, to protect and guide all Sovereigns and Nations (especially such as have shown kindness unto us) and to bless them with good government, peace, and concord. To promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the encrease of science among them and Us, and generally to grant unto all Mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as He alone knows to be best.”

Amen!! Blessings on my Newell friends during this Thanksgiving season.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

(11-28-2013, 08:40 AM)ashley Wrote:  Happy Thanksgiving to all our Newell Friends. Forrest Linda and I would drive 200 miles for cindys bread pudding.

Me too

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Still plenty left.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P