You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

At the River

At the Colorado River, Happy Thanksgiving!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

steve, that is great view

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Great sunset shot Steve!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Thanks Clarke but that is a sunrise, you must have been out of this area too long to recognize it. Understandable since the sunsets are just as good;

We leave on Sunday but will have had the view for 2 weeks by then. Off to some Drag Boat Races today.

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

(11-29-2013, 06:55 AM)prairieschooner Wrote:  Thanks Clarke but that is a sunrise, you must have been out of this area too long to recognize it. Understandable since the sunsets are just as good;

We leave on Sunday but will have had the view for 2 weeks by then. Off to some Drag Boat Races today.

Haha.....you're right......would love to get together with you both when you're back in town......

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Everything has to come to an end and so for our trip to the River! Great times and wonderful people made it a very memorable trip.
Stopped at Desert Center to eat lunch it looks more like a Ghost Town, glad we brought our own!