You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

first time motor home owner

That's correct this unit did belong to my friends Bill&Sonja but sadly Bill passed away from cancer this summer much to young ! They did get to enjoy a few summers in the warm south .

Don & Linda
1987 Newell Classic 40 foot tag axle, silver 92 Turbo Ddec1
Coach #146

Welcome Macgyver and congrats on your purchase! That coach was built for Karl and Alice Blade who own the Newell Co., so I'm sure it has every feature available back then! You'll find help, on this site, for about any problem you might encounter. A great and smart bunch of owners here and don't forget to take Tom up on his offer to visit. He and Darlene are as nice a couple as you'll find and Tom is a Newell Nut! (meant to be a compliment Tom!)

94 Newell #365, 2009 Smart, 2005 500SL, 2012 ML350, 1934 Ford Streetrod Golf Cart, 1958 Century Coronado, 1965 Cruisers Inc. Car and Boat CrazyTongue

So great to have another Classic owner here! Tom, Forrest and I were up in Alberta this summer for over 3 weeks, and loved it! Some of the most beautiful scenery we have ever seen! Welcome Don and Linda!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Welcome, I'm new to the board, a new motor home and classic owner as we'll.
I can't share much wisdom as I'm working on learning how everything works; I'll be lurking in the background, we may have similar questions.Cool

Scott

1983 38' Classic #007
8.3 Cummins, Allison 6 spd.
"Any other Way"

howdy scott, welcome to the gang.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Welcome Scott!!

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com