You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Subscriber Texas

Yes it went into limp mode and we were able to get it off the road and into a rv park. We paid for a nights stay to give us some time to figure out what was going on. When I pushed the resets in they did not feel right. When my brother tried to start it after resetting it would blow the circuit breaker. Had it figured out and running 30 min. After getting into the park. I had called the previous owner to see if he had any insight into the problem.
He said it had done the same thing a couple of times before and that he had taken it to a repair shop and they were not able to duplicate the problem.

Thanks Steve and Suzy for the welcome:

I know we’ll have a good time looking and shopping for a new MH: Rose & I like looking a RV in general and specially MH and more specially bus type coaches. We call looking Motorhome Aerobics. We are planning a trip to Miami since it isn’t too far from SATX. I am looking at the Newell web page for new listing. The 24/7 phone service and factory service is very appealing to me.

Brad & Rose
Newell Wanna-Be's
2005 40ft Fleetwood Discovery
2008 Saturn Outlook

Chappell & Mary thanks for the welcome. While we do enjoy our discovery it does have some short comings on the overall quality. While I like bus conversions, the fact the Newells are built from the ground up did influence my choice.
We were members for Discovery Texans for awhile but not active; I think we made three local rallies and never did go to a national.

Brad & Rose
Newell Wanna-Be's
2005 40ft Fleetwood Discovery
2008 Saturn Outlook

Paul that is a sweet looking GMC conversion.....looks pristine from the exterior.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Congrats to the almost family.. I am considering putting mine up for sale.. 99 double slide..if you are interested feel free to pm me..you will love the resources this site has for you.. Once you buy a Newell you will never buy anything else. I am on my 3rd one and if I sell it I'll have a fourth one very soon..

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

It is a very nice older conversion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)