You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Coach 390. 1995 43 footer

[/color][/u]Update: 390 is sold.[u][color=#FF0000]

I never thought I would do this but our coach is on the market. Rhonda is anticipating my retirement and is ready to travel the country. The CFO has authorized a newer Newell. I thought I would put it on the forum first. I haven't decided if I am going to market it on the net or consign it eventually.

The particulars are 43 ft tag axle, 127k miles, two couch setup, the bed runs north south. White leather couches and seats, light grey laminate. New Michelins and Refrig in 2013, new AGM batteries in 12.

Standard all electric Newell features and Aquahot heating. Three Dometic basement airs. You can hang meat in the summer if you choose.

All HD satellite and TVs. 31" in the front, and 20" in the bedroom. Pioneer AVIC nav and stereo system.

The bath is completely enclosed. Its smaller than most Newell baths but it does provide complete privacy without closing off the rear of the coach.

The original builder of the coach must have had lots of children. The two couches meet to make a HUGE bed, and the dinette makes a bed also. It has tons of closets and drawers for storage. One full pass though bay, and a second full bay half open and half drawers.

Pricing is market realistic. You can see pictures by clicking my gallery. You can contact me at 817 223 2056.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Congrats to the both of you! :-) SO are you already shopping for that new coach?

Pam

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

i know richard and i know this coach. it will be a great buy for someone. he is a perfectionist on how things work and he has been over this coach frontwards and backwards.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Jeff. I am looking.

Tom, thanks for the comments.

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

Richard,
Upgrading your coach should be a fun experience! For a heads up, Newell has a nice 2014 priced to sell.

http://www.newellcoach.com/newell-coaches/coach-1482/

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Don't think there would be enough to fix to keep Richard happy....

Good luck with your sale and your search Richard! Still thinking of towing your B?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

CFO didn't say go crazy Heart

99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad

The coach directly under the NewellGuru logo at the top of each page of this site is Coach 390.Wink

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Richard told me in Spearfish that even newer coaches come with stuff to fix. So come on Richard convince the CFO of the ROI....of a few less things to fix on a newer coach.

Todd & Dawn Flickema
Former owners of a Classic 1984 Newell
71 Karmann Ghia
Sioux Falls, South Dakota