You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell House

i wanted the pit but it just wasnt going to happen.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Be sure to vote the SOB's out of office & get the onerous regulations repealed!

i asked one of the guys at the plans approval office at the county why one of the regulations was what it was. he said he had no idea but that is the way it was. i asked him if it made sense and he said he didnt think it did but it was the statute so it stands. i escalated upwards and got a maybe but wont know until you permit the shop. (this was for something else)

tom

I'm with Forest on this since he is in La. swamp land. Fill the pit with water put fish in it and when you need to work on the coach pump the water out sell the fish and when you finish put fish back in. This way you can have your fish and pit both, a paying operation. East Texas is about the same way. Only way one knows you are in La. is you crossed a bridge.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

Yeah but Tom would have to go with a snake pit. Ain't enough water in Arizona to fill a pit.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

i hate snakes.....so no snake pit for me

tom

With all due respect I see a problem with the fish tank....Inevitably Green piece and PETA will find out and get it declared a wet-land. As the wildlife grows unabated it will take over the man-cave. Tom will face stiff fines and penalties for parking that petroleum-sucking smoke-belching behemoth in a wet-lands area. He will have to return to work in order to pay the fines and penalties...
Even worse, when they find the Root Beer machine it will be confiscated because everybody KNOWS that Root Beer is worthless as far as nutrition and contains lots of Carbs..
I say go with the level floor. Move a few cacti in to camouflage the Newell House and let your bus mechanic friend change the oil!!!
B-)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

i will put a green target in the urinal and call the whole place "green"

you guys are too funny

tom

So has anyone asked the question of how Tom will be able to leave his own self proclaimed "Hotel California" in June, smack dab in the middle of construction of Guru HQ with a projects list that reads like a 1974 issue of Popular Mechanics ???

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

There are things that sometimes goes smoother without the boss around.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot