You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

08 Newell cheap

This coach, http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2008-New...BLET=false.

Used to be Nascar drivers Jimmie Johnson's not real ideal for a couple because of lack of a passenger seat and wall behind driver BUT I was told it can be bought for under 400k... If anyone is looking.. I don't care for the interior and I can't spend that much but if I could go 350 it might be a steal!

Marc Newman
Formerly Newell 422, 507, 512 701

It's a steal at $400k

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Yes but I'm really stretching for it.. My local bank it's a small rural bank may not want to finance a coach for as much $ as I am needing.. If not I'll have to adjust for a less expensive one.. I'll know before today is over.. Wish I had 350k right now I'd buy the 08 reconfigure and flip it.

Marc Newman

I'm guessing 20k tops if you weren't doing a major interior refurb.. New floors in front 5k redo tv and mount other place 6k, new passenger seat 5 k... Beyond that it's just how far you want to go with interior. New floors will change it a ton.. I'd want new fabric on couch and maybe a second couch instead of chairs.. Maybe 12k there , bathroom counter tops and fixtures another 5?

Marc Newman

This is curious. I was in DFW a couple of weeks ago and I cruised the marathon location. First of all less than ten coaches on the entire place. Last I time I was there were twenty five or more coaches There was not a Newell on the place. It could have been in a service bay or somewhere else of course

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

It is in FL and I looked at it when I was out on the goldwing. This was about 1 month ago. They told me 500K would be consider.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

It's in dallas now and I was told 395 would take it..if I had 450 I would bite.. Cuz I things 50 in upgrades

Marc Newman