You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Stockton?

Left Stockton yesterday

and had a great drive down to Morro Bay. Tonight we are headed to the Waterfront for Dinner!

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

Steve looks like we will be pulling out of Riverside Monday morning...

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

(02-05-2014, 11:01 AM)whatsnewell Wrote:  Steve looks like we will be pulling out of Riverside Monday morning...

maybe next time. Still in Morro Bay AND still have a few bucks for the park! not wanting to leave yet.

cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch

PS where are you guys going next? have many questions.

We are going to Arizona to visit Tom and Darlene, then maybe down to Yuma, then New Mexico...Tom and Darlene live in Wittmann, AZ now....they have a large piece of property with plenty of room for more than one Newell.

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB

who says you get to leave our place?
tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

level with hook-ups?

not quite yet. until i get my shop done in the back yard where the official rv pad will be, i have run a 30a hookup at the front of the house. water is there, but have to use a macerator to get to the septic cleanout that is at the front of the house.

but the view of the pirate flag is spectacular

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Steve, come on down and join us for a few days!

2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB

Clarke,
My busy season has begun. I have too many assignments on the coast to be headed to the desert, too bad there are no Commercial Boats out there.